SPECIALIZED TURBO LEVO 2019 – BEST FUN YOU’LL HAVE BETWEEN YOUR LEGS
NOW TAKING ORDERS
– 1.2kg shaved off the Levo frame and motor
– The new aluminium Levo chassis weighs less than the 2018 Carbon S-Works Levo!!
– Optimised weight distribution, giving the bike a lower centre of gravity and a nimble-yet-planted feel
EVEN MORE CAPABLE
– Channeled all the success from the Stumpjumper and took it into the new Levo
– Stiffer, lower-slung Turbo Levo that’s even easier to manoeuvre in technical terrain
– A truly progressive, 29” trail bike that feels absolutely bottomless on big hits and which boasts confidence-inspiring geometry
THE SMOOTHEST, QUIETEST AND MOST POWERFUL MOTOR
– Turbo Levo’s new magnesium-bodied Specialized 2.1 motor is 15% smaller and 400 grams lighter than the previous 1.3 motor, yet more efficient and powerful
– The new 2.1 motor boosts rider input by up to 410% and 90Nm of torque with no awkward surges or lags in power
– Thanks to our engineers in Switzerland, this result is exclusive to the Turbo Levo – a motor that provides an incredibly smooth and natural boost to your own pedalling efforts.
MORE MILES FROM EVERY CHARGE
– Expert and S-Works Levo models come equipped with a 700Wh battery that boosts range by an astounding 40%. While other Levo models feature a 500Wh battery, the 700Wh version will be available aftermarket, as an upgrade option (Note: the new Levo battery is not retrofittable to first generation Levo).
– We’ve added a new Range Calculator to our website, helping riders determine their power needs before their next ride.
– New Mission Control App is now live, which lets you set the Levo’s power assist to last for the duration of your ride
– In the centre of the top tube, you’ll find our sleek, new Turbo Connect Unit that connects the bike, via ANT+ and Bluetooth®